Today, all of us at Fairwinds have so much to give thanks for. Despite the unprecedented challenges our communities face, our mission to ignite hope and promote healing continues to be a strong, bright beacon for Nantucket.
So on this Thanksgiving day, we start by saying thank you to you, our partners, supporters, and friends who helped us navigate the pandemic without interruption in services. The ongoing generosity of our community inspires us, and reinvigorates our commitment to help those among us who are struggling. It’s a virtuous cycle.
We are also profoundly grateful for:
- Our clientsfor their resilience and for courageously advocating for themselves and their families
- Our professional clinicians who so tirelessly serve the needs of their clients, regardless of barriers
- Our support staffwho power the Fairwinds engine forward
- The team at ourSeconds Shop who convert gently used goods into one of the biggest investments in our mission
- The community spirit that has carried us through the pandemic thus far
- All the nonprofits on Nantucket who are with Fairwinds on “Team ACK” to provide a critical safety net
- The Town of Nantucket and all its departments for keeping us informed, safe, and putting the health of Nantucket at the forefront
Here’s to a day of giving thanks, a better tomorrow, and the power of compassion.
Gratefully, The Fairwinds Team
PS Always remember, regardless of the day or the hour, anyone on Nantucket who needs help can call us at 508.228.2689