Welcome to Fairwinds
Please watch and share our videos. We hope you’ll consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
1. Fairwinds Is Always Here For You. Here’s a little information about our agency and what we are all about.
2. COVID-19 is a time of great need on Nantucket. Together, we know we can accomplish anything. COVID-19 can’t stop our mission of providing confidential, quality professional care to adults and youth on Nantucket who seek mental health and addiction services, regardless of ability to pay. Please consider a gift to Fairwinds in support of that mission. You can give by clicking on this link.
3. Is it time to get some help at Fairwinds—Nantucket’s Counseling Center? This fun explainer video walks you through what we can do for you and how you can get in to see us. It’s easy!
4. Confidentiality is vital to your treatment and is protected by law. Find out how Fairwinds keeps your information protected.
5. Words matter, and your pain does too. Fairwinds is here to help you when you feel alone or helpless. If you’re ready for help, please call us.
Below are recorded trainings offered to everyone. Please view and share.
6. Fairwinds offers this free, on-line QPR, or Question, Persuade, Refer, training for anyone who wants to help save a life by learning how to identify and respond to signs of depression and suicidality. In this video training, our executive director Tessandra de Alberdi, LMHC, LADC explains why it is always better to speak up, and how to do that comfortably and effectively.
7. This free training in how to identify and respond to an opioid overdose is provided by Fairwinds—Nantucket’s Counseling Center and taught by Mayo Funderburg, LADCA. Learn about Good Samaritan laws, risk factors for overdose, how to use NARCAN to save a life, and more.