Fairwinds is always here for you.
Fairwinds siempre estará con usted.
Read on to see how we will continue to provide services remotely.
Fairwinds—Nantucket’s Counseling Center’s primary goal during this stressful time is to take care of the mental health needs and physical security of our clients and staff. The agency is following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Governor of Massachusetts to help flatten Covid-19’s curve and keep our staff, clients, and fellow Nantucketers safe.
We are performing all regular services remotely.
No habrá interrupción en nuestros servicios, los especialistas clínicos de Fairwinds los atenderán con sus citas por teléfono o por la computadora. Simplemente llame para pedir una cita.
We are increasing our on-line bandwidth so that our clinicians can continue to see clients without interruption in care.
We are offering free support groups weekdays from 5-6 p.m. while our free walk-in clinic is closed. (If you need to see someone and cannot wait, please call and let us know, or contact crisis–numbers below.)
Start date: April 6, 2020
Time: 5-6 pm Monday – Friday
How: Click on this zoom link to join any meeting: https://zoom.us/j/561376582
- Mondays: Creating Calm Group helps you cope with anxiety and stress.
- Tuesdays: Anchoring the Day with Your Child Group focuses on how to manage each day with your children cooped up at home.
- Wednesdays: Healthy Choices Group supports you in healthy lifestyle choices such as staying sober, eating well, prioritizing self-care.
- Thursdays: Being Heard and Listening Group guides couples and others living in close quarters to manage conflict and set healthy boundaries.
- Fridays: Getting Back to Sleep Group helps offers concrete suggestions and support to address the root causes of sleep disturbances.
As always, anyone in crisis should call 911 or the mobile crisis unit at (877) 784-6273.