Build Your Career at Fairwinds!
Current Job Openings:
Full- and Part-time Outpatient/In-Home Therapist positions available – On Island Only
Fairwinds – Nantucket’s Counseling Center is seeking a graduate-level, licensure-seeking masters level therapist or fully licensed (LCSW, LICSW or LMHC) therapist to join our outpatient mental health, substance use, and community-based support nonprofit agency. Part- to Full-time work available living on Nantucket. Great work environment, paid professional development offered, paid clinical supervision, generous pay and full benefits are available for those who work a minimum of 35 hours per week consistently. Relocation and retention bonus opportunities available.
- Assist with care coordination and referrals of participants to treatment
- Assist in level of care and treatment recommendations for participants as needed
- Complete Intake requirements including Biopsychosocial, Assessments, and Risk Assessments, Safety planning, and ongoing clinical intervention
- Help engage participants and their families, in consultation
- Complete all required paperwork to support the position
- Work collaboratively with the care team within the agency as well as collaborate with others ongoing outside the agency
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical Director and Director of Billing and Office Management
- Competitive compensation
- In-home therapy experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of evidence-based and trauma-informed approaches to substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and recovery
- High quality written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skill and ability to meet paperwork deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary treatment team
- The ability to work independently/be a self-starter
- Graduate degree in psychology, mental health counseling, or social work
Interested candidates must:
- must be Massachusetts licensed in LCSW, LICSW or LMHC
- demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and writing skills
- have experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders
- be able to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team
- possess a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
- pass a background check—CORI/SORI
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred, other languages a plus
Our client base is drawn from a wide range of cultures, languages, and ethnicities and we encourage applicants who reflect the diversity of our community.
For more information, please forward contact information, cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full- or Part-time Therapeutic Mentor, Community Support Provider, Therapeutic Training and Support Provider Positions Available
Great pay and flexible hours for full- or part-time Therapeutic Mentor (TM) and/or Community Support Provider (CSP) and/or Therapeutic Training and Support Provider (TTS). Fairwinds seeks someone to perform this meaningful paraclinical work. Master’s degree not required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not necessarily required. Experience in psychology, social work, or public health a plus. Fairwinds fully trains qualified paraclinical staff for their job responsibilities.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide individual, and/or family support services
- Maintain family and collateral contact regarding client care
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning meetings/peer supervision
- Develop and maintain client notes, plans, and reports
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the agency, community, and referral sources.
- Provide direct care in one or more of the following: therapeutic mentoring, community support provider, and/or therapeutic training and support (BA level In-Home Therapy)
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals, clients, and families from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to make accurate assessments and provide appropriate treatment
- Effective collaboration, written communication, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or public health preferred
- 2+ years experience working with children, and/or adults, and/or families preferred
- Spanish fluency is a bonus (or Portuguese, or other languages)