Build Your Career at Fairwinds!
Current Job Openings:
Fairwinds Executive Director
Fairwinds is currently seeking its next Executive Director. The firm Phillips Oppenheim is working with the Fairwinds Board of Directors to conduct the search. For more information or to apply for the position, visit the following link:
In-Home Therapist/Outpatient Therapist
Fairwinds – Nantucket’s Counseling Center is seeking a graduate-level, licensure-seeking masters level therapist or fully licensed (LCSW, LICSW or LMHC) therapist to join our outpatient mental health, substance use, and community-based support nonprofit agency. Part- to Full-time work available living on Nantucket. Great work environment, paid professional development offered, paid clinical supervision, generous pay and full benefits are available for those who work a minimum of 35 hours per week consistently. Relocation and retention bonus opportunities available.
- Assist with care coordination and referrals of participants to treatment
- Assist in level of care and treatment recommendations for participants as needed
- Complete Intake requirements including Biopsychosocial, Assessments, and Risk Assessments, Safety planning, and ongoing clinical intervention
- Help engage participants and their families, in consultation
- Complete all required paperwork to support the position
- Work collaboratively with the care team within the agency as well as collaborate with others ongoing outside the agency
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical Director and Director of Billing and Office Management
- Competitive compensation
- In-home therapy experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of evidence-based and trauma-informed approaches to substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and recovery
- High quality written and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skill and ability to meet paperwork deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary treatment team
- The ability to work independently/be a self-starter
- Graduate degree in psychology, mental health counseling, or social work
Interested candidates must:
- must be Massachusetts licensed in LCSW, LICSW or LMHC
- demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and writing skills
- have experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders
- be able to work collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team
- possess a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
- pass a background check—CORI/SORI
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred, other languages a plus
Our client base is drawn from a wide range of cultures, languages, and ethnicities and we encourage applicants who reflect the diversity of our community.
For more information, please forward contact information, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org